Raj Uni (Uniraj.ac.in) UG Admission Fee 2018 –
|No.||Rajasthan University UG Admission 2018||DATE & Important Link|
|1||RU Admission notification 2018-19||Click Here|
|2||Uniraj Online Admission Form Start date||1June,2018|
|3||Uniraj Online Admission Form Last date||12June,2018|
|4||Frist Cut Off merit List date||16June,2018|
|5||Second cut off merit list||Soon|
|6||3rd cut off merit list||Soon|
|7||Apply Online For Uniraj UG Admission 2018-19||Click Here|
|8||How to Apply for RU Admission 2018-19 Step by Step||Click Here|
Raj Uni (Uniraj.ac.in) UG Admission 2018 – Important Instructions for Filling Online Application Form
Important: The Candidate is advised to read the following instructions carefully before filling the Uniraj online admission form.
Candidate’s Registration – Raj Uni
1. Start the filling of Online Application form by clicking on Register link – (Register For UG Admission 2018)
Important Note : A candidate has to fill separate UG admission form 2018 for each course. He/She has to register a fresh for each course.
2. Important Note : After Succesfull registration candidate will receive a NetlD and Password on his/her registered Email ID. If you donot get your NetlD and Password in your Inbox. Please Check Spam/Junk folder of your E-Mail Account.
Important Note: You can not change these entries at any stage
4. After Login Using your netid and password from login Panel Select your Category (Certificate, Diploma, Post Diploma, P.G. Diploma, Undergraduate(Raj Uni (Uniraj.ac.in)UG Admission Form 2018), College Name and Course Name.
5. Weightage Certificate, issued in last 2 years, will be valid for admission purpose.
6. Validity of OBC Certificate should be as per government norms.
7. How to fill Raj Uni UG Admission Online Application Form has Following stages –
- Step1 – Upload your Photograph Important Note Scan your PP size photograph in JPG/JPEG format and make sure that the size of the image file should not be greater than 200 KB. (the original file must be in jpeg extension only, renaminng file extension as jpeg will not work
- Step2 – Enter Your Personal Information
- Step3- Enter Your Contact Detail
- Step4 – Enter Your Educational Qualification
- Step5 – Check Your declaration Details
- Step6 – Select Your Subject Combination Preferences
- Step7 – Upload your Documents and Submit
8. UG admission Form 2018 Print Application Form by Clicking (Click Here) link available in Dashboard.
9. Important Note – Applicant is adviced to keep one print/hard copy of the application form for the further reference.